*** 2 Positions available **** 1 full-time and 1 part time ***
Please specify which you are applying for.
Our technically advanced and friendly office is hiring Registered Dental
Assistant to join our dental team.
Person should be experienced, friendly, team oriented, professional and most
importantly enjoys working in a dental environment.
This is not a training position.
Part-time position available. 2 to 3 days
Saturday, Sunday and 2 Mondays a month
- At least 1+ years of chairside experience
- All Current Certifications Job Description:
- Packing Cord - Fabricate and Cement temporary crowns and bridges
- Reviewing patient history
- Taking Digital X-rays
- Charting - Setting up and breaking down treatment rooms
- Setting and cleaning instruments
- Infection control - Stock treatment rooms with supplies
- Make and pour alginate impressions for diagnostic models
- Maintain back office cleanliness
- Making patients feel comfortable
- Maintaining a professional work ethic
- Must have excellent customer skills
- Be a multi-tasker
- Have strong computer skills
- Be able to work well under stress
- Be organized - Must be a quick learner and open to adapting to new systems
to improve overall office performance
- Able to plan ahead - Must be a leader
- This is NOT training position
We have a great team and fun work environment...looking for the right person
to join us! If you are interested in this position please email/fax resume
**Please do not apply if you do not have Dentrix or Dental Experience**