This well-established dental practice with an excellent doctor and experienced
team is searching for a Front Office Team Member. A front office team member is
the first point of contact for our patients. Thus, this person is very
influential on our patients' first impression and experience with our office.
- Top level customer service
- Initial point of contact for all patients and visitors
- Appointment confirmations and reminders
- Verify patient paperwork
- Answer incoming calls
- Maintain office appearance at a high level
- Verify patient insurance
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months experience working in dental office
- Familiar with dental terminology
- Dentrix software experience
- Reports directly to Office Manager
Applicant must have:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in team environment
- Positive attitude and demeanor
Compensation dependent on experience and qualifications. Benefits include: no-
cost dental, paid holidays and paid time off.
We are looking for a long-term fit and for someone who wishes to grow personally
and professionally with this practice.