We are looking for a talented and energetic Front Desk Patient Coordinator.
Great Doctor and team in a technologically advanced general
dental office. Great attitude and customer service are very important in
• Greet every patient with a warm introduction, a smile, and a THANK YOU
• Answer incoming calls in a friendly and helpful manner
• Create positive patient relations
• Maintain a friendly, warm and clean environment
• Confirm and verify insurances
• Schedule and check out patients
• Present and explain treatment plans, insurances, finance options
• Answer insurance and basic treatment questions for patients
• Ability to excel in a team environment while maintaining excellence in
• Eagerness to learn and grow
• Excellent knowledge of overall dental terminology
• Eager self-starter
• Experience using Dentrix and electronic records
• Enthusiastic, energetic, and hardworking
• Flexibility to work 1 Saturday a month (9-3pm)
• Min. 2 years of front dental office experience (PPO, FFS)
• Ability to multitask
Compensation based on experience. Paid holidays. Monthly Bonus Opportunity,
xxxK, paid vacation, dental, optional medical insurance.
Please submit resume along with salary requirements.