DENTAL HYGIENIST – permanent 10 day / month position! LOVE your work and
well-balanced life style. Position begins March 1, xxxx!
The practice of Dr. Harry McCool has the BEST reason to seek a new hygienist: Our
hygienist Camelia is having a baby and plans to dedicate her time at home with her
growing family! Qualifying candidates will have an opportunity to meet Camelia and
inquire about why she has enjoyed her employment in our office with our wonderful
patients and… (if we can say so)… her wonderful co-workers!
This open position on our team is a permanent position: 10 days / month alternating
your work week schedule 3 days / week and 2 days / week.
As a Fee-for-Service (not a PPO) Prosthodontic specialty practice, we are seeking a
hygienist whose values align with our well-established office and whose desire is
to build their career in our practice. Are you seeking to join an office whose
reputation continues to be built on excellent, top-drawer quality provided with
Our preferred candidate will:
• Enjoy the process of engaging and inspiring healthy home care habits with
patients who are investing in complex, multi-step, restorative dentistry
• Create relationships with patients that inspires their desire to return for the
clinical benefits as well as seeing you again!
• Love learning and implementing the most recent advances in periodontal therapies
and disease prevention
• Take an individual interest in the patient’s well-being; not just their teeth
• Work well with patients of all ages and especially “the mature adult”.
• Prefer a “boutique”, small, progressive office as opposed to a large, fast-paced
• Desire to devote attention to all the details that can make an hour prophy
appointment exceptionally valuable
• Be a gentle and thorough clinician who uses their perfectionistic traits to
Other Candidate requirements:
• Must be registered and licensed to work in Georgia
• Have a stable work history and excellent references.
• Have the ability to report to work at 7:30AM. We typically leave by 5:15 as our
last patient is finished at 5PM.
Let your earning further grow by enjoying employer paid xxxK Safe Harbour benefits!
Interested candidates, please email your resume with cover letter expressing why
this position is of particular interest to you to our staffing consultant at:
[please sign-in to view contact information].
Special Note: To help us find another awesome hygienist, we encourage you to
showcase your education and experience by forwarding your traditional resume or CV
(as opposed to dental post application) to Carol at: [please sign-in to view contact information].
Resumes should be submitted as pdf, doc or docx attachment.
ALL CANDIDATE INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL. Happy New Year! We look forward to
getting to know you.