*** ORTHODONTIC ASSISTANT ***
We have an exciting opportunity for a fun, energetic, and dedicated individual
who loves to make a difference in the smiles of their patients. Applicant must
be professional and able to multi task. The applicant hired will have the
opportunity to work with our highly skilled team and utilize state of the art
technology for children and adults!!
At least two years of orthodontic experience is required. Certification
preferred. Must be passionate about orthodontics, gentle and friendly toward
the patients, honest and trust worthy. Excellent spoken and written
communication skills. Can-do attitude and a great work ethic with excellent
customer service skills.
Excellent Benefits ** Medical ** Dental **Vision ** AFLAC
Assisting the Orthodontist during a variety of treatment procedures, including
bonding and adjustments.
• Accuracy of taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays).
• Taking impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models of teeth).
• Accuracy of updating patient's medical history at each visit.
• Accuracy of posting patient services and completion of clinical notes.
• Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after orthodontist
• Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral
health; tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling.
• Communicating with patients and suppliers, when necessary; scheduling
appointments, answering the telephone, billing and ordering supplies.
• Serving as an infection control officer, developing infection control
protocol and preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment.
• Assist with inventory supply needs.