VonLehman & Company, a local CPA and Advisory firm, is helping our client Dr.
Fred Peck hire an exceptional Dental Assistant to work in a nationally
recognized cosmetic dentistry practice. This position offers an
excellent opportunity with a stable practice and a 4 day work week providing
for a work/life balance. Expected starting time each day is 7:00 AM with ending
time approximately 5:30 PM.
ROLE: Provide support to Dr. Peck including chairside assisting, radiographs,
in operatory scheduling, stocking, room preparation and other chair side duties
• Assist in obtaining patients’ health and dental history updates
• Chairside assistance of Dr. Peck
• Application of fluoride
• Patient education
• Schedule patients for follow-up appointments
• Break down and set up rooms after treatment
• Stocking operatory supplies
• Assisting of the dental hygienists as determined by Dr. Peck
• Occassional light front office duties,
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Must be x-ray certified by the Ohio State Dental Board
• Proficient in PC technology
• Positive and professional, with warm and friendly communication skills
• Quick learner, with openness to constructive feedback
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task and problem-solve in a fast paced customer
• One year experience in dental assisting preferred
Dr. Peck’s office is a leading specialty dental practice on the northeast side
of Cincinnati specializing in a variety of dental and cosmetic services using
leading edge dental tactics and technologies. Dr. Peck has variety of advanced
technologies including Cerec, 3D cone beam x-rays, lasers, digital x-rays and
Dr. Peck provides a competitive salary and benefits (dental care, paid
vacation/ personal time off, xxxK, profit sharing and CE) after a pre-
determined waiting period.
This role would work 4 days a week, with no weekends. Candidates must be open
to occasionally switching days off, normally Wednesday, as weekly schedule is
subject to change with advance notice.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD EMAIL THEIR RESUME TO VONLEHMAN at
[please sign-in to view contact information]. Please include a cover letter detailing your experience and
your recent salary history.
Candidates should not contact Dr. Peck’s office directly.