Lancaster Family Health Center at Lancaster
We invite you to apply today for our growing dental practice at Lancaster Family
Health Center in Salem! Dental Hygienists provide periodontal treatment to patients
and increase the efficiency of the clinic by performing expanded duties, as allowed
by law and as directed by the dentists. You may also have opportunities to assist
in dental health projects within the community.
We offer a generous benefits package and mission-driven team culture. Candidates
who are bilingual in English/Spanish are encouraged to apply.
• Education: Graduation from a Dental Hygiene school.
• Experience: Supervisory experience preferred.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Oregon dental hygiene license.
Current CPR Certification within 3 months of employment.
• Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Knowledge of established hygiene concepts;
basic computer knowledge and skill. Complete understanding of and skilled in the
delivery of dental anesthetic and placing restorations; understanding of
medical/emergency procedures. Effectively manage patient fears and apprehensions;
communicate effectively with clinic personnel and patients of all ages including
children; work well with others. Considerable dexterity and coordination. Bilingual
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than xxx,xxx people across 19 medical
clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified
as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including
medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism
screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of
care offers patients the full-spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy
assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and
four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who
have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations
and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing
what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
• We will let JOY in.
• We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/vkj68qcvrwf7cc86