We are looking for a Dental Hygienist to cover maternity leave for 2 days/week
for 10 weeks starting from end of Feb. Tues 8-5p and Wed 9-6p
Our core values:
• Act with respect and integrity
• Value our patients and communities
• Maintain a friendly, warm and clean environment
• Do what it takes to get the job done (right!)
Essential Functions of your role (include but not limited to):
• Provide superior patient care and service; make the patient the # 1
priority; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair
• Practice Servant Leadership; lead by example; exercise good team work;
have mutual respect for team; partner with team to create an exceptional
experience for patient.
• Practice to the standard of care of the TX State Board of Dentistry;
follow rules and regulations of the Dental Practice Act .
• Educate patient on oral hygiene/health/disease as well as procedures and
services; establish/communicate continued care.
• Follow Leatherwood Dental Periodontal Protocol which is based on
American Academy of Periodontology, ADA and ADHA guidelines.
• Comply with state and federal laws for chart documentation
• Verify patient health history (review basic health status, medications;
understand impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patient’s chart.
• Thoroughly and efficiently perform clinical hygiene functions including
but not limited to exposing/ evaluating diagnostic X-rays, Use intraoral camera,
Advanced oral cancer screening
• Efficient and adaptable
• Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
Do you have the following?
• Current Texas Dental Hygiene license (required)
• 2+ yrs Hygiene experience (required)
• CPR Certification
If you the above, excel in providing exceptional patient care and are eager to
learn and grow, we have the opportunity for you. Please submit your resume