Growing orthodontic practice seeks full-time Treatment Coordinator. Ideally,
this person will be outgoing with excellent interpersonal and communication
skills, relationship-focused, organized/detail-oriented, a quick-learner,
computer and Internet savvy, excellent with follow-up and follow-through, and
possess gentle persuasion skills. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of
three (3) years of experience in dentistry.
Position Summary: The Treatment Coordinator will be responsible for: (1) the
smooth transition of new patients into the practice and to present treatment
with the dentist; (2) ongoing communication with patients and parents during and
at the conclusion of treatment; (3) monitor pre-treatment recall system; (4)
communicate with referring offices.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Meet and greet new patients and orient them to the practice.
- Review new patient paperwork.
- Coordinate completion of exams, consults, and recall appointments.
- Maintain exam and consultation rooms.
- Guide patients through financial arrangements and prepare appropriate
- Handle records and forms for patients transferring into or out of the
- Follow-up on unscheduled pre-treatment patients and unscheduled recall
- Manage correspondence related to treatment.
- Conduct consultations with patients regarding progress, hygiene,
compliance and updated recommendations.
- Monitor patients who start treatment as well as those in treatment over
the estimated completion time.
- Assist to implement, manage, and monitor practice-building programs with
patients, parents, referring and non-referring offices, and within the community
- Conduct exit interview with patients and parents completing treatment.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
- be legally able to drive and hold a valid/current driver license
- communicate clearly, positively, and professionally both verbally and in
- be relationship-focused (i.e. comfortable in meeting/greeting new people
and establishing relationships)
- possess excellent telephone, customer service, time management, and
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining how you are a good fit for
the position and your salary requirements to [please sign-in to view contact information].
Submissions made without a resume and/or cover letter will not be considered.