Dental Office Manager.
A dental office in order to provide the best dental care to its patients is
restructuring its operation and it is looking for a professional and dedicated
office manager to work under the direction of the dentist-owner to deliver
support for Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Clinical and Office Staff.
The office manager coordinates and facilitates the daily operations of the
clinical and office areas in charge by coordinating patient care, scheduling and
presenting treatment plans, clinic set up, management of clinical and office
areas, and performing and maintaining supplies, equipment and inventories.
Responsibities and Duties:
• Plan and manage dental office operations to ensure excellent patient
• Oversee daily office activities and provide direction and advice to staff
• Ensure that patient appointments, cancellations and last-minute
adjustments (Walk-ins) are handled accordingly.
• Participate in recruiting and training new candidates in assigned jobs.
• Assist in employee performance evaluation, promotion, termination, and
• Respond to patient queries and issues and ensure patient satisfaction.
• Oversee payment collections from patients and contact insurance office
for payment settlements.
• Participate to repare marketing strategies - promotional programs to
attract more patients.
• Oversee that facility is clean, safe and organized by staff and cleaning
• Follow and enforce office policies and regulations.
• Perform timely payroll processing and maintain employee records in
coordination with HR.
• Review and approve PTOs -vacations, sick leave and unpaid leave- for
staffs in coordination with HR.
• Identify areas of improvements and concerns and implement appropriate
• Oversee staff scheduling on shift basis so as to ensure full coverage of
A brilliant, active, goal-oriented, and talented individual is needed to become
part of our team. Office manager will be friendly and welcoming, enjoying working
and building relationships with patients and supervising staff.
• Core skills: Leadership, analytical thinking, strong organizational
skills, and communication abilities.
• Office and Clinical experience preferred – 5 to 10 yrs.
• Previous experience with dental office work (PPOs, TX Medicaid and CHIP
Insurances) is required.
• No formal Education is mandatory for this position, although holding a
college degree represents a plus.
• Bilingual (English – Spanish) preferred
• Computer skills – Knowledge of Eaglesoft -practice management software
We offer competitive compensation, and benefits, and the solid support of an
established dental practice considered unique for its leadership and caring for
its patients and Staff. Salary will depend upon experience and working interview.
Thanks for your interest in applying for this position.