At MB2 Dental Solutions , we connect our affiliate dental offices with dental
industry rock stars. If you are driven, a natural leader, open to growth and
development and are looking for an employer that supports you in reaching your
maximum potential – you’ll feel right at home.
One of our affiliate offices Archstone Dental & Orthodontics, has an opening for
an Office Manager in Azle,TX . We provide a working environment like no other
dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training
to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a
compensation package that health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure
Duties and Responsibilities
* Model outstanding patient service, written, verbal, and other communication
* Identify team member strengths and areas of opportunity as it relates to
* Train, coach, and mentor team members to optimal patient service levels.
* On-board all team members to seamlessly integrate into the dynamic practice
environment while continuing to meet the patient and business needs.
* Train operations team members to perform duties in a timely and accurate
manner while auditing work to confirm quality and provide additional training as
* Partner with human resources department for coaching and guidance regarding
personnel management, including performance reviews, performance improvement
plans, and performance warnings.
* Attend meetings, training courses, and other learning and development
opportunities as made available and/or required
* Partner with dentist and regional operations leadership to make operational
decisions to benefit the dental practice. Understand, analyze, and action plan
key performance metrics to successfully lead and grow the business.
* Hold team accountable to regular and timely required workplace diversity,
HIPAA, and OSHA training requirements
* Review operating performance results and take immediate steps to implement
course corrective activity as needed.
Minimum Education and Experience
* High School diploma or GED required, 4 year bachelor preferred or equivalent
of management experience in the dental field
* Sales and Customer Service experience a plus
* Ability and willingness to multi-task, delegate, and hold others accountable
* Computer literacy and trying proficiency (preferred proficiency in the
operation of Dentrix software)
* Knowledge of dental experience and billing
* Must be available to work some Saturdays