Spanish Speaker required. Minimum 2-5 years experience preferred.
We are excited to welcome a new team member to our family!
At Eldridge Dental, we are a comprehensive dental facility offering services by
a team of general dentists and specialists to meet the needs of our patients. We
are looking for a motivated, driven individual to assist in both a general and
surgical capacity. Please contact us today and email your resume at
[please sign-in to view contact information].
The main duties include:
• Chairside Assistant: Assists the dentist in providing dental treatment.
• Prepares and maintains dental instruments, supplies and equipment.
• Collects and records patient health histories
• Patient management during dental procedures
• Instrument transfer
• Dental procedure isolation techniques
• Prepares dental materials cements, amalgam, composite, impression
• Dental charting
• Supervises prevention and management of dental medical emergencies
• Inventory control and management
• Patient and Community Educator
• Delivers patient personal oral care instructions