The primary role of the Endondontic Dental Assistant is to support the success
of the clinicians through effective delivery of the Perfect Patient Experience.
Endodontic Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and
laboratory duties. This Endo Dental Assistant will work alongside our
Endodontist and travel to offices within the Dallas area with them.
Endodontic Dental Assistants obtain dental history and/or records from patients,
prepare patients for oral examination and assist the Endodontist with
procedures. Endodontic Dental Assistants must work effectively with co-workers
including General Practice Dental Assistants, patients, and others by sharing
ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listening to and objectively
considering ideas and suggestions from others; keeping commitments.
• Work closely with the GP lead assistant to ensure an appropriate and adequate
clinical supply and that equipment is well maintained in each dental practice,
while simultaneously remaining fiscally responsible.
• Work with the front office and back office teams to ensure the Endodontist's
schedule runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Candidate with Endodontic DA experience needed
• Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required,
• Specified training courses as mandated by state for certification,
licensure, or registration.
• Certificates/Licenses/Registrations: As mandated by applicable state (e.g.,
CPR, coronal polish, x-ray exposure etc.)