Dental Assistant Position
We are seeking an energetic team member to join our growing family dental
practice. We are looking for someone that is organized, responsible,
professional, outgoing, and capable of multitasking. The ideal candidate will
possess punctuality, be detail-oriented, maintain a professional appearance, be
dependable, and adaptable to change.
Candidate must be RDA certified
This position involves the following responsibilities:
• Create a relationship with the patient to develop communication, show
empathy and understanding, and help keep the patient comfortable during
• Prepare patient, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument
trays, prepare materials, and assist dentist during dental procedures.
• Post patient treatment and coordinate with front desk regarding other
appointments the patient may require.
• Expose dental diagnostic x-rays.
• Make preliminary impressions and bite registrations for study casts.
Pour, trim, polish, and mount study casts. Fabricate bleaching trays.
• Fabricate temporary restorations and custom impression trays from
• Schedule appointments, submit insurance forms, and maintain records
• Maintain RDA certification and continuing education as mandated by the
state licensing board.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and would love to join a great
team, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are
the perfect person for this position. Please include the word "Smile" in your
subject line to be considered as a strong candidate. Thank you!