DECA Dental Group is the largest privately-owned dental group in Texas and was
named by Dallas Business Journal as one of the fastest-growing private companies
in America! The company's vision is to provide the general population with
first-class dental services in state of the art offices located in comfortable
and convenient neighborhood settings at affordable prices.
We are currently seeking an experienced and results driven Multi-Site Dental
Operations Manager to support the DFW area. If you are looking to maximize your
potential both personally and professionally, choose DECA!
The Regional Manager is responsible for:
• The overall management, productivity and profitability of 4-6 dental
• Managing all day-to-day operations of assigned territory including
employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals
• Achieving revenue goals by effectively managing the office teams,
patient scheduling, staff productivity, and collections and receivables
• Increasing patient growth and retention by supporting sales, marketing,
and promotional programs
• Building office moral by promoting a supportive team environment
• Ensuring successful execution of operational standards, including
compliance with established company policies and procedures
• Attending bi-weekly and monthly manager meetings with company's
• Communicating on a regular basis with Office Managers, Directors of
Operations, Marketing, and HR about office needs
• 3+ years of experience working and managing 7+ staff members in a dental
• 3+ years of experience successfully leading and managing multi-offices
• Knowledge of dental insurance plans and dental terminology is a must!
• Strong familiarity and expertise presenting patient treatment plans and
• Eaglesoft experience is a huge plus
Qualities & Characteristics
• Proven track record for providing excellent customer service
• Excellent leadership skills with over-achiever attitude
• Patient and able listen to staff and patients to deliver on their needs
• Capable of successfully addressing and mitigating needs and concerns of
patients and staff
• Proven history of achieving results; must be organized, goal-orientated,
• Ability to coach, develop, and retain office staff in multiple locations
• Able to remain calm and collected in a fast-paced, high-volume
environment all while maintaining a high-level of organization
Compensation will commensurate with experience, we are looking for the best!
This is a long-term opportunity with room to grow! Benefits include a monthly
bonus program, 3 medical plans to choose from, free dental benefits, paid time
off, and paid holidays.
Do you want to further your career with an industry leading dental organization
that values your contribution and provides you with a career rather than just a
job? Then apply now to represent DECA!