Our Family dental practice in East Houston, near North Shore, is seeking a Full
Time, motivated, energetic Registered Dental Hygienist. As part of our team,
dental hygienist is committed to exceptional customer service, gentle care and
working well in a team environment! You must be proactive with patients and be
to identify areas of concern beyond oral hygiene. As a team member, you must
positive upbeat attitude,a willingness to accept positive coaching from others
an eagerness to be flexible within a growing practice! Our unique practice
Please email current resume. Need to have current Texas License, and CPR.
* Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and
* Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, soothing,
and draping patient.
* Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and
* Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening,
sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
* Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visit by evaluating
patient's oral health.
* Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and
from beneath gum margins.
* Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling and visually
examining gums; using probes to locate periodontal disease and to assess levels
of recession; exposing and developing radiographs.
* Applying fluorides and other cavity- preventing agents.
* Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR
certification, emergency drugs and oxygen supply, and directory of emergency