Are you ready to create the best patient experience?
At Smile Brands, we care for the hearts and minds of our patients because we
understand our mission - to create Smiles for Everyone. You'll be an integral
part of this vision working as a Lead Registered Dental Assistant at the Monarch
Dental Little Elm office.
As an important member of the clinical team, you'll enjoy working in a dynamic
group practice setting alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians under one
roof. If you have a passion for serving patients while working with a team who
supports you, then this is the place for you.
You will deliver Smiles for Everyone by:
• Demonstrating a positive G3 attitude - Greeting, Guiding and Gratitude
• Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental procedures
• Assisting with educating patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
• Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every
• Opportunities for career growth along with continuing education programs and
• A culture that celebrates each team's success and diversity
• Benefits and perks for you, your family & pets
Do you have:
• Minimum of 2 years as a Dental Assistant
• Active X-Ray license & CPR certification
• Completed dental assistant certification program
• Coronal Polish license
• Experience maintaining inventory a plus
• Bilingual a plus
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
This is one of the best time to enhance your career with us as we have achieved
Glassdoor's top xxx companies to work for at #43!