Our well-established orthodontic practice is looking for a highly motivated,
team-oriented individuals who understand the valuable role that the Orthodontic
Assistant plays at an orthodontics office. We have positions available
on our Spring/Woodlands team. We are looking for an experienced assistant as
well as sterilization technician.
Our ideal candidates possess the following qualifications:
• Full knowledge of Orthodontics (x-rays and intra-oral pictures, bonding,
sterilization, impressions, etc.)
• Applicants must be good team workers, with a strong sense of professionalism
• Position is full time (approximately 32 hours per week Monday through
Thursday with some Saturdays)
• Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED), and
specified training courses as mandated by state for certification, RDA
certification (required), licensure, or registration.
• Certificates/Licenses/Registrations: As mandated by applicable state (e.g.
Basic CPR, radiograph exposure, orthodontic procedures)
• Must be friendly, energetic, detailed oriented, confident person with
exceptional customer service
• Reliable transportation and willing to travel to both locations (please see
our website for locations)
• Dolphin Management computer system knowledge is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive wage depending on knowledge
• Paid Time Off
• Medical Benefits
Qualified applicants please email resume to [please sign-in to view contact information]