Our family dental practice is seeking an energetic, self-motivating registered
dental hygienist who has a passion for educating patients on oral care and
works well in a team environment. We are looking for a full-time hygienist to
work four days a week (Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri) and one Monday a month. Our
office hours are Tuesday-Friday, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm and occasional Mondays from
7:30 am - 3:00 pm.
(1) Reviewing medical and dental history
(2) Proficiency in Eaglesoft preferred
(3) Digital x-rays and periodontal charting
(4) Perform prophy and SRP treatment
(5) Explaining treatment plans in a clear and comfortable manner
(6) Discussing and demonstrating proper oral hygiene techniques
(7) Knowledge of proper sterilization techniques
(8) Ability to answer patient questions regarding different procedures
(9) Helping at the front desk with answering phones, scheduling patients,
greeting patients, etc.
(1) Minimum 1 year of experience
(2) CPR certified
(4) Team player
(5) Excellent chair side manner & ability to build relationships with patients
(6) Knowledge of OSHA and safety compliance
(7) Good communication skills
(8) Practice proper infection control
Please submit a cover letter and your resume.