We are looking for a temporary hygienist to work 6-8 weeks while our hygienist
is on maternity leave. The expected dates are February 12th thru April 5th
(dates are subject to change).
We are a fun, family-oriented, and Christian based office. The right person for
this job is someone who is honest and willing to treat patients as if they were
family members. Our mission is to educate and treat our patients, while
developing long lasting relationships.
With high quality equipment and materials, we ensure that our patients are
given the best care possible, and our clinicians are able to practice safely
and confidently. Our primary focus is patient care. We practice dentistry to
help others, get patients out of pain, encourage them to overcome fears, and
make them happy!
- Active Texas Dental Hygiene License in good standing
- AT LEAST 1 year experience
- Comfortable working with patients of all age groups
- Be open to learning and receiving training on the job
- Thorough knowledge of Dentrix and Dexis