Growing dental practice seeking an experienced traveling Dental Assistant .
Applicants must have 2+ years of dental assisting . Duties will mostly consist
of preparing the patient for the dental examination, assisting the dentist
during dental procedures, and doing front-office work. Front-office job duties
might include helping patients schedule appointments and working with equipment
suppliers to handle deliveries. Dentrix and Dexis experience is a plus.
Competitive salary, benefits, and lucrative bonus system is also included.
• Sterilizing dental instruments and equipment for each patient
• Organizing and laying out instruments for dentist's use
• Handing instruments and other materials to dentist during procedures
• Taking x-rays of patients' teeth
• Taking impressions of patients' teeth for casts
• Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during
• Applying topical anesthetic to patients' mouths
• Removing stitches
• Make temporary crowns
• Obtaining patients' dental records
• Questioning patients about their medical history and recording information for
• Advising patients on dental care
• Making patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
• Scheduling appointments, maintaining records, sending bills, answering phones,
ordering supplies and other office tasks
• Be able to travel to Carrollwood, Connerton, Fletcher, Lakeland, Lithia,
Riverview, Tampa Palms, and Dade City