We are a modern dental office experiencing very quick growth, and looking to add
2 new team members: A DA, and a front desk receptionist
About our practice:
-Private practice, one doctor and two chairs
-Focused on quality care
-Everything is brand new
Our practice is designed with the patients in mind, and with the ideal of
providing personalized quality care for our patients. We set the bar high for
ourselves, and our patients appreciate it. We are quickly growing, and are
looking forward to a new team member that is excited to grow with our practice.
What we are looking for in a dental assistant:
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Knowledgeable about dentistry
- High energy
- Self-motivated, willing to help with anything that is needed around the office
(ex. Cleaning up)
- Willing and able to learn new concepts and adapt quickly
- Very friendly and approachable, likes to interact with patients
- Someone eager to integrate and become an important part of our team.
Compensation will be based on experience and expertise. A monthly bonus is added
to your hourly compensation (based on production).
If the position interests you and you feel like you meet the criteria, please
respond to this post by telling us a little about yourself and your story, and
send your resume for review.