We have a great opportunity for you!
As a Registered Dental Assistant for Parkhaven Dental Care, you and the care of our
patients are our top priority. We are a family oriented fast paced environment, and
your ability to provide top notch dental care and to improve the patient experience
are critical to the success of our organization.
We are searching for talented people who want to provide extraordinary customer
service, outstanding support to team members, and posses great technical skills.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sterilizing and providing routine care to clinical equipment
* Setting up patient rooms Setting up clinical instruments, equipment and
* Conducting x-rays
* Working with multiple dentists and balancing multiple patients at a time
* Ability to work some Saturdays
* Of course, there will be other duties that could pop up along the way
* Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Registered Dental Assistant.
* Experience working in a fast paced and production driven environment.
* Nitrous oxide certification preferred
* Familiarity with dental terminology and dental procedures.
* Upbeat, positive attitude is a must!
We offer competitive pay and great benefits. If you are passionate about
dentistry, we want to hear from you!