Office Manager: must have experience managing a dental office.
Personality is a plus. 2 doctor and 10 staff dental office manager is ready to
retire and we are in need of someone to lead us into the next growing chapter of
our dental career!
Some duties include the following:
Oversees ALL employees. Verifies that they are producing on the job.
• Handles any patient upsets.
• Monitor office statistics and give direction as needed.
• Prepare and execute Staff Meetings and training sessions.
• Make sure all staff members read and understand office policies as
outlined in the General Office Policies Manual.
• Hire staff.
• Create and update training manuals.
• Train new staff.
• Reprimand staff.
• Terminate staff.
• Approve all Time off Requests.
• Oversee computer software training and implementation.
• Fill out a Purchase Order (per policy) if any required tools are
needed to perform the job listed above.
• Approve Purchase Orders from all staff, as well as incoming bills.
• Compile Monthly and Year-end reports to show statistics such as
expenditures, accounts receivable, profit and loss and other items pertinent to
operation of the business.
• Develop marketing strategies under Doctor.
• Compile spreadsheets.
• Oversee the physical plants assuring they look good and equipment
is in working order.
• Assist with bookkeeping and record keeping.
• Work to keep expenses down.
• Maintain office personnel records including such items as
vacation, leave, wages, bonuses, absence records, performance reviews,
terminations, and transfers in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Follow ALL other policies, as required in the General Office
Policies Manual and any other written protocols.
• Assist Doctor with any special projects.
• Make recommendations for improving the practices.
• Work towards obtaining the practice goals and