Bilingual Required! Serious, reliable, bilingual inquiries only, please!
Resumes also accepted at Front Desk!
$xxx Sign On Bonus!!! Full Benefits! Full Time Hours! Training &
South Texas Dental - Bilingual Front Office Assistant - xxxx Matlock Road,
Required Schedule ( 5 days/week with Sundays and a weekday off ):
M, W, Th = 9:30-6:30
T, Fri = 8:30-5:30
Sa = 8:30-3:30
To apply, please:
- Review all job details and requirements below
- Map the commute and ensure you can meet the schedule requirement
- Email the following items to [please sign-in to view contact information]
2. Days and times you are available by phone
3. Desired salary per hour
*** Bilingual Front Office Assistant Needed ***
Do you want Full-Time hours? A day off during the week? Benefits? A great team?
We are seeking an outgoing, positive, energetic, and hard-working Front Office
Assistant to join our team. We are a busy, established practice and treat
primarily children, but also adults. Your passion, hard work, and integrity
will be rewarded at South Texas Dental!
- Schedule as posted above
- Bilingual abilities in English and Spanish required
- 6 months Front Desk Experience preferred, but will train New Grads with great
customer service and reliability
- Dentrix experience preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, busy office with infants, children, and
- Motivation to learn and work as a team with all office staff.
Why work at South Texas Dental?
- Competitive hourly rates!
- Merit increases!
- We're glad to train exceptional new grads!
Quality of Work Life!
- We believe in teamwork and respect. South Texas Dental employees enjoy
with each other!
- 75% of the core healthcare premium is paid by STDA
- Dental discount and vision plans
- 6 free visits to the Employee Assistance Program
- Family, Legal, & Financial Counseling
- $20k life insurance policy
- premium paid by STDA - Bonus Program
- Paid holidays & Time Off
- xxxk plan
- Dental Assistant Certification program
- xxx% reimbursement
Our Front and Back Assistants become Head Dental Assistants, Assistant
Managers,and Office Managers. The Director of Clinic & Community Operations
started as a Dental Assistant with us!
Our Patients Love Us!
We know that our families love our doctors based upon our Patient Survey
results - 94% of patients were satisfied with their visit and 95% of patients were
satisfied with their dentist! ( National Business Research Institute, May
xxxx ). Our goal is to provide comprehensive and compassionate evidence-based
dentistry that continues to earn the trust of our patients and community!
South Texas Dental was founded in xxxx by a group of dentists, with the goal
of making quality dental care available and affordable for more families than
ever before. Today, we've expanded to 37 offices in Houston, Dallas, Fort
Worth, and San Antonio, with more to come. Our family-oriented offices are all
designed to be child-friendly, with fun play areas and experienced dentists for
both adults and children. We work hard to make dental visits a healthy and fun
experience for every family member, starting as young as 6 months old. We also
offer convenient evening and weekend hours, we speak English and Spanish in all
of our offices, we accept Medicaid, CHIP, most insurance, including Aetna,
MetLife, Cigna, Delta, and United Healthcare, credit cards and cash, and we
have several payment plan
Find more information and a list of all locations at www.SouthTexasDental.com .