Entry-Level Orthodontic/Dental Clinical Assistant
We are looking for an entry level Clinical Assistant to join our team at Georgia
School of Orthodontics!
Our clinic is located in Sandy Springs and the applicant
hired will have the opportunity to work with our highly skilled team and utilize
state of the art technology! We are seeking a fun, energetic, and motivated
individual. Applicant must be professional and able to multi task. Certification
preferred, but not required.
Must be passionate about orthodontics, gentle and friendly toward the patients,
honest and trust worthy.
• Medical/Dental Benefits
• 40l K
• 10 days paid vacation
• Advanced training opportunities
• Full time hours
• Annual reviews
• A positive environment in an office you can feel pride in
Essential qualifications are:
• Happy, energetic personality and ability to connect with our patients
• A team player who can work towards group consensus
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Can-do attitude and great work ethic
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Continuous and quick learner
• Comfortable with computer use
• Full time
• Bi-Lingual is a plus!
If you meet the above qualifications, please forward your resume to
[please sign-in to view contact information] for further consideration.