We are one of Dallas's best reviewed office serving Dallas, Highland Park, and
University Park. Our team members are experienced, professional and well
trained. We have a great team who allows our providers to focus on dentistry. We
provide all phases of Family and Cosmetic Dentistry including Implants and
What it takes:
• Texas RDA license, CPR certified.
• Minimum experience of 2 years working at a dental practice
• New RDA's with quick pace in learning and long term goals are welcome to apply
• Dentrix software preferred
• Coronal Polishing Certification is a plus!
Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Quick learner and positive attitude
• Always on time and extremely reliable
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
• Prepare the instruments and materials required to treat each patient
• Obtain patients' dental records
• Implants, Root Canals, and Dentures
• Assisting hygiene with cleanings and perio-charting
• Chair-side assisting the doctor, making temporaries
• Maintain office appearance
We experience a high volume of applicants so please be concise on your
experiences and goals!