At MB2 Dental Solutions, we connect our affiliate dental offices with dental
industry rock stars. If you are driven, a natural leader, open to growth and
development and are looking for an employer that supports you in reaching your
maximum potential – you’ll feel right at home.
One of our affiliate offices Gulfside Dental, has an opening for an Office
Manager in La Marque, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental
office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to
make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a
compensation package that health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure
Duties and Responsibilities
• Model outstanding patient service, written, verbal, and other
communication skills. Identify team member strengths and areas of opportunity
as it relates to patient skills. Train, coach, and mentor team members to
optimal patient service levels.
• Interview, skills assess, and hire candidates in partnership with human
resources to ensure staffing needs are met.
• On-board all team members to seamlessly integrate into the dynamic
practice environment while continuing to meet the patient and business needs.
• Train operations team members to perform duties in a timely and accurate
manner while auditing work to confirm quality and provide additional training as
• Hold team members accountable to published and clearly defined goals
related to business and/or growth and development plans.
• Partner with dentist and regional operations leadership to make
operational decisions to benefit the dental practice. Understand, analyze, and
action plan key performance metrics to successfully lead and grow the business.
• Review operating performance results and take immediate steps to
implement course corrective activity as needed.
• Partner with dedicated MB2 Dental Solutions corporate departments to
meet the needs designed to sustain and cultivate the business.
• Be strategic. Understand operational areas of opportunity, create
action plans, and execute plans to grow and enhance the business.
• Implement policy and protocol to meet regulatory requirements and create
• Assess, train, coach team members to work to their individual potential
and as a team.
• Partner with human resources department for coaching and guidance
regarding personnel management, including performance reviews, performance
improvement plans, and corrective actions.
• Focus operational activities on year over year production, collections,
and profit growth while reducing staff turnover, days sales outstanding, bad
debt, and accounts receivable.
• Follow all cash/account management and revenue cycle operations
protocols and policies to meet optimal collections.
• Model appropriate professional appearance, behavior, and leadership
while holding team accountable to professional standards related to dress code,
professionalism, language, and working environment.
• Hold team accountable to regular and timely required workplace
diversity, HIPAA, and OSHA training requirements.
• Ensure the dental practice environment is clean, clear from clutter,
organized, and conducive to not only an efficient and OSHA compliant working
environment but also patient standard of care.
• Work on projects, initiatives, and plans as directed by regional
operations leadership, dentist, and operating owner.
• Attend meetings, training courses and other learning and development
opportunities as made available and/or required
• Lead and or participate in social media, community marketing or other
marketing efforts related to brand awareness and the acquisition and retention
• Periodically assess the office marketing mediums and determine areas of
improvement relative to patient retention, referrals and positive online
• Partner with and/or lead specialty services in support of specialist
Minimum Education and Experience
• High School diploma or GED required
• Sales and Customer Service experience a plus
• Ability and willingness to multi-task, delegate, and hold others
• Computer literacy and typing proficiency (preferred proficiency in the
operation of Dentrix software)
• Knowledge of dental insurance and billing
• Must be available to work some Saturdays
• Ability to travel as needed