Our pediatric dental practice located in Lake Wylie, SC is looking to fill a
full time (32hr/wk) dental assistant position. Applicant must have
experience working as a pediatric dental assistant.
We will highly consider candidates who meet all of the following criteria:
- Minimum of two years dental assisting experience in a pediatric practice
- Knowledge of Eaglesoft
- Chairside knowledge of restorative, oral surgery and preventative
- Treatment plan presentation
- Love working with kids
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player with a friendly demeanor
- Willing to do auxillary functions such as stocking supplies, marketing events,
confirming appointments, etc.
- Ability to Multi-task
- Attention to Detail is a must!
- Prior OR or IV anesthesia experience is a plus
If you are a team player and have the above qualifications and attributes, we
would love to have you join our team. Reply to this listing with your resume and
best telephone number. Serious inquiries only, please.
Job Type: Full-time (32hrs/wk)
Dental Assisting: 2 years
Eaglesoft: 1 year
Work days will rotate weekly. Applicant must be available to work Mon, Tues, Weds,
Thurs, and/or Friday. Operating Room dates will be earlier hours, but typical work
day is 8-5am with lunch from 1-2. Our summer/Friday hours are from 7:30-3.