Smile Workshop - Denton is looking to add a dynamic hygienists to their awesome
teams! We are looking for a professional individual who have a drive to serve
Hygienists are responsible for preforming the delivery of dental hygiene care to
patients, as well as providing instruction and counseling to patients on
appropriate oral hygiene techniques, good nutrition and its impact on oral health
all while building and maintaining positive and professional relationships with
patients. The hygienist is directly responsible for the patient’s excellent
experience and for patient retention while in the hygiene department. Our
Hygienists should know and live the Smile Workshop Creed.
• Provide superior patient care and service; make the patient the # 1 priority;
exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair side
• Practice to the standard of care of the State Board of Dentistry; follow rules
and regulations of the Dental Practice Act of the applicable state.
• Stay on schedule as much as possible to create “no patient wait time;” help
manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged,
ready to work at all assigned shift times.
• Thoroughly and efficiently perform clinical hygiene functions including but not
limited to exposing/processing/evaluating diagnostic X-rays, reviewing medical
histories and recording blood pressure, adult/child prophylaxis, non-surgical
periodontal therapy, associated adjunctive therapy and co-assessing treatments
• Complete periodontal charting per guidelines
• Comply with state and federal laws for chart documentation; follow OSHA
guidelines on PPE and use standard precautions.
• Maintain HIPAA compliance.
• Prepare and participate in AM Huddle
Denton is located on Loop xxx behind Chick-fil-a and Wells Fargo and our hours
are Monday/Wednesday 9a-6p Tuesday/Thursday 10a-7p Friday 9a-2p and one to two
Saturdays 9a-4p (off the Friday prior)
Smile Workshop offers competitive compensation along with excellent benefits.