Smile Workshop is looking for a Call Center Representative to be the first
contact for our New Patients. Our CCP will serve patients by determining
requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests;
maintaining database and providing excellent customer service.
Call Center Representative Job Duties:
• Determines requirements by working with patients.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating,
and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and
alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions;
• Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts;
explaining new features.
• Maintains call center database by entering information.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new
and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
Call Center Representative Key Competencies:
• Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
• Problem solving
• High energy level
• Customer focus
• Excellent customer service
• Data entry skills
• Multi-tasking skills
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems
• Good typing skills
• Dental experience a plus
• Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not mandatory
Our office is located off N. Central Expressway and Mockingbird and the hours
will vary however calls are answered Monday-Thursday 8a-6p, Friday 8a-5p and
Smile Workshop offers excellent benefits including health, vision, and paid time