Immediate opening for cheerful, friendly Dental assistant:
-Must be a trained Dental Assistant or graduate of a Dental Assisting School.
-X-ray license required.
-Ability to project a positive, warm, and professional image
-Excellent interpersonal communication skills
-Ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate needs of others
-Reliable and prompt
-Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm and joyful consideration of
-We may not respond to all who apply. EOE.
-5 weeks paid vacation, uniforms and sick days after initial getting acquainted
To apply, you need to send the following 2 things via email:
1. Your resume with contact information
2. Your written answers to these 3 questions:
1. Tell us a little about yourself?
2. What do you like most about dentistry?
3. What does service mean to you?