Talented and dependable Dental Assistant wanted for fast-paced Dental practice!
There are dental jobs and there are dental careers. If you’re passionate about
helping people get the most out of their dental care, you could be the perfect
fit for our team! We’re seeking a motivated Dental Assistant to join our team!
• Assist lead dental assistant
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments, equipment and operatory
• Prepare the instruments and materials required to treat each patient
• Prepare materials for impressions and restorations
• Complete radiographic images and intraoral photos
• Communicate effectively with team and patients
Do you have the following?
• Current Texas RDA license (required)
• 1.5+ yrs RDA experience (required)
• Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft/Dentrix preferred)
• Flexibility to work every other Saturday (9am-3pm)
• Additional certifications a plus - coronal polishing, CPR, Nitrous Oxide
• Medical, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Monthly Bonus Incentive
• Paid Holidays
• Free Dental
If you have the above, excel in providing exceptional patient care and are eager
to learn and grow, we have the opportunity for you. Please submit your resume