In search of a dependable, and fast paced Dental Assistant for an established
office. Our patients are our number 1 priority. If you are in search of
somewhere, to grow your career in a field that brings quality care to people.
Then please see our requirements below.
• Sterilizing instruments
• Setting up for treatment
• Conducting x-rays
• Assisting others as needed
• Assisting the Doctor chairside
• Minimum of 1 year of experience as a registered dental Assistant.
• Experience performing impressions, x-rays and temporaries.
• Must be available to work some Saturdays.
• Upbeat, positive attitude is a must!
• High School Diploma/ GED (required)
• Current Texas RDA license (required)
We also offer benefits!