Healthcare Operations Management Opportunity
Come join our team at an exciting time! We are looking for fresh talent ready to
jump in and apply Leadership skills on our Operations team.
We’re looking for innovative thinkers with fresh ideas and an entrepreneurial
spirit. We have some of most talented dentists, specialists and hygienists. Our
company has a great heritage that we’re building into an even greater future. We
are aiming to be the dental destination for all members of the family.
We know that one of the keys of our success is our people. We’re looking for
talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences who can bring
outstanding patient care and develop top notch teams that wow our patients. We
understand the needs of our patients because, after all, we’re patients too!
What we are looking for:
Great Expressions Dental Centers has been named as one of Inc. xxxx’s fastest
growing companies in the US for the last 5 years and is hiring for a Regional
Hygiene Director in our Dental Offices.
The right candidate will have:
* 5 -7 years’ experience practicing as a Register Hygienist
* 3-5 years supervisory experience of leading teams
* Bachelor’s degree in Dental Hygiene, Healthcare Management, other Business
* Active participation in ADHA or other professional organizations a plus
In this role, you’ll help us deliver outstanding care to patients that improves
smiles and changes lives. You’ll do this by building strong relationships with
doctors, staff, patients, and our national practice support team, and solve
problems based on the extensive training we’ll provide to you. If you love to
work hard, help people, inspire teams, and want to inspire other Hygienist to do
the same we want to talk with you.
What you will get in return:
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package to all full time
employees and are confident it will meet your needs.
Great Expressions Dental Centers is the future of dentistry. If you’d like to
join our fast-growing team, please contact us today.
The Hygiene Director is responsible for coaching and mentoring the Hygienists in
the region to provide the most comprehensive patient care and doctor support
with complete and thorough documentation, while also emphasizing professionalism
and superior customer service.
* Provide education, coaching, and training on the ADA/GEDC hygiene protocol
* Demonstrate and inspire a passion and committed attitude to GEDC policies and
* Enhance and improve the skill level of each hygienist in patient relations and
* Review individual charts to ensure clinical compliance with hygiene protocols
* Read, explain and manage the RDH compensation statements providing specific
coaching to the RDH
* Coordinate with regional management team for training, supplies, or any other
resources for hygienists to achieve goals
* Conduct monthly and/or quarterly organized, structured regional meetings to
train and develop in both patient relations and clinical skills in a team
* Create uniformity and consistency in treatment and productivity within the
regional dental hygiene department
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Proven track record of developing highly productive working relationships
through mentoring and training
* Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Office and other business
* Superior customer services skills and successful record of customer relations
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication and relationship development
* Ability to work independently and professionally in a fast past environment
* Strong presentations skills to speak and teach in large groups of peers
* Track record of successfully resolving a variety of level of conflicts across
the organization and fixing troubled situations
* Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information in a manner
that inspires confidence and trust
* Successful record of managing multiple projects with correct prioritization
and time management skills