Full-time Dental Assistant
We are looking for a talented and energetic RDA. Great
Doctor and team in a technologically advanced general dental office.
We have the latest in modern technology such as 3D Digital Imaging CBCT,
CAD/CAM, Laser Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Digital Photography.
Great attitude and customer service are very important in possible candidates:
• Greet every patient with a warm introduction, a smile, and a THANK YOU
• Create positive patient relations
• Maintain a friendly, warm and clean environment
• Maintaining and sterilizing dental instruments
• Setup operatory rooms, prepare tray setups for dental procedures
• Ability to excel in a team environment while maintaining excellence in
• Perform all chair side procedures efficiently
• Excellent knowledge of overall dental terminology
• Eager self-starter
• Experience using electronic dental records
• Enthusiastic, energetic, and hardworking
• Valid Registered Dental Assistant license in the state of TX
• Flexibility to work 1 Saturday a month (9-3pm)
• Dentrix and Dexis knowledge/experience a PLUS
• CAD/CAM experience a PLUS
Compensation based on experience. Paid holidays.
xxxK, paid vacation, dental, optional medical insurance.
Please submit resume along with salary requirements.