We are looking for a Dental Office Manager for our office located in Marietta,
Ga xxxx6. Our ideal Dental Office Manager will have at least 1 - 2 years' of
dental office management experience; treatment plan experience; knowledge of
various insurance; and exceptional customer service skills.
This unique individual will oversee the daily operations of the dental office by
managing employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals.
They will also be responsible for office profit & loss by managing patient
scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, and miscellaneous
operations expenses. Additional responsibilities include stimulating new patient
growth by supporting sales, marketing and promotional programs. Administrative
tasks such as financial report review and bank deposits.
• Achieves revenue goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, staff
productivity, collections and receivables, specialty referral process, and
miscellaneous operations expenses.
• Manages office within budget guidelines to include clerical and
auxiliary supply purchases, equipment upgrades, labs and labor costs.
• Increases and stimulates new patient growth by supporting sales,
marketing and promotional programs.
• Recruits, hires and develops office teams capable of providing best in
class patient care.
• Directly supervises office teams and proactively manages their
performance and development including but not limited to performance feedback,
appraisals, and corrective actions.
• Communicates with office teams regularly to ensure they have the
information, tools, and support needed to perform their jobs effectively and
• Completes administrative tasks, such as flash report review, bank
deposits, accounts receivable reports and invoice processing correctly
• Maintains patient data to include required regulatory chart documents,
personal information, treatment consultation documentation, account history
transactions and electronic QSI data.
• Manages and assists designated office team members with appropriate
payment and insurance processes.
• Maintains facilities and equipment cleanliness and safety and reports
and/or corrects hazards when necessary in compliance with all state and federal
regulations, including OSHA.
• Ensures flawless execution of operational standards, including
compliance with established company policies, procedures, and government
• Responds to doctor, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and
inquiries and seeks assistance when necessary.
• Continually works towards building and sustaining a joined leadership
work environment with doctors.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must have a minimum of 1 - 2 years' of experience Dental Office
• Strong background in billing and insurance
• Must have prior management experience
• High school diploma or GED; Associates Degree