GMS, Inc., a successful, growing dental practice striving to provide excellent
dental care in every office by providing comprehensive general dentistry and
specialty services to children and adults currently seeks a highly motivated
team player to join our team of Hygienists at our Katy Office. With GMS, Inc.
you can take full advantage of your individual and professional potential.
Under general direction, promotes good dental health for patients through
proper evaluation of periodontal conditions and documentation. Performs
necessary cleaning duties and patient education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cleans calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath
margins of gums
• Feels and visually examines gums for sores and signs of disease
• Examines gums to locate periodontal recessed gums and signs of gum disease
• Applies fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to arrest dental decay
• Charts conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentist
• Exposes and develops x-ray film
• Administers local numbing agents
• Instructs patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs
• Maintain cleanliness of operatory and equipment
• Assist with department equipment and instrument sterilization and maintenance
• Other duties as may be assigned
• We offer an excellent base salary, full benefits package including, xxxk,
group medical, dental, LTD, life, and paid time off (PTO). Interested
should forward their resume with salary expectations.