Give Your Future Something To Smile About!
Rewarding opportunity for Front Desk Assistants! We are hiring for a Front Desk
Assistants to join our team! The front desk interacts with the patient both
before and after their treatment. You are the “first impression” and the “final
impression” the patient receives about us. Front desk staff may include work in
several areas: the Front Desk (greeting patient), Treatment Planning, handling
financial arrangements, scheduling, insurance verification, and assisting the
This position offers a huge opportunity for career growth with phenomenal earning
We understand that you work hard, which is why each supported location provides
an excellent compensation and benefits package. Additionally, our extensive
training and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled and exceed
industry norms. Each location invests heavily in your professional and personal
growth and wants to see you succeed.
• 2 different Medical Plans to choose from
• Free Dental benefits for yourself, spouse, and children!
• Monthly Bonus Opportunities
• Paid Holidays AND PTO
What it takes:
• Familiarity with Eaglesoft/Dentrix or digital practice software
• Availability to work some Saturdays (Saturday hours are 9am-3pm)
• Capability to do patient scheduling, insurance verification, and assigned front
• Dental experience would be a plus!
If you are looking for a long term position, email your resume today!