Our office is now seeking an experienced and results driven Dental Hygienist! We
take pride in hiring people who are committed to catering to all guests by
delivering a welcoming environment. If you are committed to providing quality
patient care, then we are looking for you!
• Conduct patient oral health screenings
• Dental Charting
• Perform recommended cleanings
• Apply preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides).
• Educate guests on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a dental hygienist (RDH).
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Nitrous oxide certification a plus.
• Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry
• High School Diploma/ GED (required).
• Graduation from an accredited school of dental hygiene.
We offer excellent benefits to our team members!