WHO WE ARE
At Leslie Farias DDS Family Dental Care, patient satisfaction is our first
priority. We pride ourselves on providing top quality care, in a comfortable and
friendly environment. We are a true team and always work together, with a smile!
WHAT WE WANT
We are looking for an exceptional Dental Front Office Coordinator to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is friendly, dependable, self-motivated, and eager to grow with
our practice. Must be flexible and adaptable to the needs of a growing practice.
The words "that's not my job" are never spoken at our office, as we always put the
patient and the practice first.
As a front desk coordinator, you are responsible for managing the first impression
for all our patients (in person or via phone). Your warm and friendly demeanor
should provide all our patients with a memorable experience, one that will reflect
the high standards of our office. We need someone who takes this responsibility
seriously and uses it to guide everything they do.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Serve as initial point of contact for all patients and visitors
- Answer all incoming calls and handle inquires as needed
- Checking patients in and out
- Scheduling appointments and follow-ups
- Verifying insurance
- Collecting payments
- Contacting and scheduling recall patients; maintain recall list
- File and maintain patient charts
- Assist with managing online presence (Facebook, review sites, etc.)
- Other general clerical duties as assigned
- Friendly and positive; you must genuinely like interacting with people
- True team player with a service mindset
- Professional image
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle and prioritize multiple job
responsibilities at a time
- Proactive; takes an active role in helping the office run smoothly
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a dental office setting
- Working knowledge of Eaglesoft
- Basic social media knowledge in managing professional business pages
HOURS AND BENEFITS
- Office hours are listed below but are subject to change (with notice). Your
scheduled hours will vary, but expect to work between 32-40 hours per week.
o Monday - 7:30am-7pm
o Tuesday - 7:30am-7pm
o Wednesday - CLOSED
o Thursday - 6:30am-4:30pm
o Friday - 6:30am-2:30pm
o Saturday - OPEN FEW TIMES PER YEAR, SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE
- Salary range $12-16, based on skills and experience
- 2 weeks of vacation (1 Doctor scheduled office closure, 1 employee chosen with