Growing Kid-Friendly Dental Practice in Houston Seeking Experienced Dental
Assistant. We are high tech and paperless! Our office hours are Monday through
Friday, with our morning huddle at 7:25. We are very fortunate to have a team
already where everyone genuinely likes each other, and will go out of their way to
help their fellow teammates, our patients, and our doctor. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
TRUE RAY OF SUNSHINE - after all, our Dental Assistant gives personal attention to
parents and children. Your smile and positive attitude need to radiate through your
entire being. The successful candidate will be responsible for administering the
day-to-day activities of the business office, including: taking radiographs,
coronal polishing, chairside assisting, impressions, Operating room assisting,
scheduling of patients, maintaining appearance and order of dental office,
presentation of financial treatment plan options, and recall/recare system. We look
forward to hearing from you! With Sincerest Regards, Our Team. The successful
candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. High school diploma
2. Minimum of 2 year of experience with children. Minimum of 1 year in the dental
3. Experience with Open Dental Practice Management Software, Digital radiographs,
and top quality sterilization.
4. Ready and available professional references from previous employers and
coworkers to affirm your ultimate integrity and ethical standards.
5. A team player and able to adapt to office policy improvements (office is
constantly striving for improved customer care/service).
6. Conflict resolution experience. We like to get along, and we love our patients
and our team. We are looking for someone who can spot a potential problem and
resolve it before it becomes an issue.
7. Customer service and patient relations experience. Quick response/accurate data
8. Experience and true understanding of what it means to treat each patient like
9. Accuracy, Honesty, Integrity, DETAIL ORIENTED and an ability to always see room
for improvement within one's own performance. MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
and document well.
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would like to hear from
you. Please EMAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: A letter of Introduction, Your
Resume with qualifications, your DISC personality assessment and other assessments
completed on the dentalpost website, and your salary requirements to the following
email address: [please sign-in to view contact information]
THANK YOU for your attention to detail! We look forward to hearing from you.
Warmly, Our Dental Family