PRIVATE PRACTICE Actively Seeking:
- DENTAL ASSISTANT – (expanded duties a plus)
- ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL – (insurance & AR knowledge)
- PATIENT EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST – (customer service & phone skills)
As a member of our team you will support the overall health of the practice.
Every role is focused on patient care and the individualized experience. We
seek energetic individuals with a proactive attitude. Our Patients are
Our Office Culture is Unique… we all stay open minded, enjoy what we do, don’t
have time for drama, and are true Team Players. Employees are appreciated and
empowered to reach their individualized goals.
The ideal candidate is:
- Someone who is excited to contribute;
- Compassionate with excellent customer service skills;
- Able to effectively communicate;
- Enjoys being detail orientated;
- Possesses the ability to multi task;
- Focused on efficiency;
- Highly organized;
Preferred Skills/Knowledge: Clinical - CPR & X-ray Certified; General -
Eaglesoft, Microsoft, OSHA & HIPPA training; Administrative - Insurance
Verification, Phone Skills; a college degree is highly valued (but, not
required), we are willing to train and mentor the right candidates.
For consideration, please apply through Dental Post, ensure all profile
sections are complete. In addition, forward individualized resume and cover
letter via email to [please sign-in to view contact information] (Please place ID# xxxx18 in
the subject line of your email)
Once we receive your application, we will respond via email to confirm receipt;
it will include a message about next steps.
Thank you for taking the time to apply,
we are looking forward hearing from you!