Central Billing Department- Billing and Claim Status Openings (2)
Dental Billing Experience and Dental Knowledge- A Must
Bilingual A Plus****
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide the highest standard of quality, commitment and courtesy
in dealing with patients, employees and industry colleagues.
• Participation in meeting company goals.
• Responsible for collecting and managing insurance accounts for assigned
• Identifies and resolves patient billing inquiries when necessary.
• Prepares and submits accurate claims to various insurance companies
either electronically or by paper with proper documentation.
• Works with each Office Manager to ensure accurate processing of claims.
• Performs various collection actions including contacting patients by
phone, correcting and resubmitting claims to third party payers.
• Completes and submits daily logs of accounts worked/processed.
• All proper documentation including notes is indicated in patient
• Ensure all Company policies and directives are adhered to at all times
and that appropriate paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
• Follow and adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Report unsafe
conditions and do not perform work tasks if the work is considered unsafe.
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
Email your resume and send your Contact telephone #.