Dr. Rachel Franz is hiring a Dental Assistant role which offers:
* 40 hours per week, hourly pay, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
* Up to $15 per hour
* Excellent healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision), xxx(k), long & short-
term disability which are worth an additional $3 per hour (above the hourly pay)
* Vacation benefits – 6 paid holidays plus up to 11 days paid time off in first
year. At two years, you get up 16 days paid time off. At 5 years, you get up to
21 days paid time off.
What makes Dr. Franz a special doctor to work with?
* Dedicated to educating her patients on the importance of oral health and
ensuring they understand all of their treatment options
* Focused on office synergy - “Together we achieve more” - a collaborative
effort by each member of the team helps us provide the best care we possibly
can. Very team-oriented including special celebrations for individual team
members and team events outside the practice
* Enormous attention to clinical details and getting the best possible outcomes
for her patients
Why switch to Great Expressions Dental Centers?
* You’ll get the best of both worlds – big group career opportunities and small
* We are the “anti-corporate” big group because we don’t micromanage our team
members and don’t “manage by the numbers.”
* Instead, we give you and the doctor room to do your jobs as a kind of
* And our main belief is that when we take care of our patients, our patients
take care of us.
* In other words, dental practices whether small or big, are financially
successful when they put patients’ needs first – the rest takes care of itself.
What will make you successful in this role?
* You love to learn. (Get ready, we’re going to challenge you to grow every
* You want to become the dental assistant that every doctor wants. (If you rise
to our challenge, it will happen for you -- guaranteed.)
* You are passionate about oral health and want to understand how to connect
with them as people and educate them about your passion. (You have a feel for
this but no one has trained you in proven methods – until now.)
* Radiology certification for the State of Florida
* Big smile
* Friendly attitude
* Positive outlook