As the first and last to interact with our patients, we understand that Front
Office is one of the most important roles in our company! Our private office is
seeking a personable Front Office team member to maintain and grow patient
Why us? As a company we strive to provide top-notch care not only to our patients
but also our employees. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, as well as
opportunities to learn and grow (both professionally and personally). We care
about you and your future!
What you will be responsible for:
• Maintain phones, greet and check in/out patients (all with a smile!)
• Manage and fill appointment schedule
• Insurance verifications
• Assist Office manager
• Miscellaneous administrative duties
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent (required)
• 6 + mos of dental front office experience (required)
• Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft/Dentrix preferred)
• Familiarity with general dental terminology
• Flexibility to work every other Saturday (9am-3pm)
We offer excellent benefits and rewards!
• Competitive pay
• Medical (2 different plans), Vision and Free Dental benefits
• Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Monthly Bonus Opportunities
Interested in joining our team? Please submit your resume today!