Front Office Coordinator
Established specialty dental office in Livermore/Dublin has a position available
for an enthusiastic, proactive and customer-oriented Front Office Coordinator to
join our supportive and friendly team environment. You must have a friendly
personality, attention to detail and ability to multitask. A "team player"
attitude is mandatory.
• Answer multiple phone lines
• Greet, check in and check out patients
• Checking insurance eligibility with knowledge of dental terminology.
• Proven record of management in a dental front office capacity
• Confident treatment plan presentation with high rate of acceptance
• Impeccable knowledge of insurance billing protocol
• Accountability for production, collection, claim management and A/R
Requirements: Certification from an accredited dental assistant program
Must have a current X-Ray License Must have a current CPR certification, or be
willing to sign an agreement to obtain such certification within one (1) month
of employment. Experience required.
Please submit your resume to this ad or fax to xxx)xxx-xxxx.