We're looking for a kind and interesting human with some real skills in the dental
field to serve as an Orthodontic assistant/Patient manager. This is a wonderful
opportunity to be had in a comfortable office setting with a unique doctor and a
lot of cool and happy patients. A few bullet points to consider about the
* The required skills includes all things related to orthodontic assisting such as
managing patients' experience in the clinic, working chair side to carry out
doctor's instructions, 4 handed assisting alongside the orthodontist, fluent
patient communication, skills with a good camera, lab related skills, phone skills,
inventory awareness, sterilization, etc.
* Full and part time positions available
* Front-office positions available also
* Get paid well according to your skill level
* Benefits offered
* Work with an honest, well-trained doctor
Sound interesting? Reply or give us a call to discuss the position and to describe
yourself. We look forward to hearing about you.