We are currently seeking resumes for Registered Dental/Hygiene Assistant
position for a state-of-the-art dental office in Splendora, TX. We offer a very
competitive compensation package with health benefits (Medical, Dental, and
Vision & Life) with opportunity for accelerated career growth...
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking digital dental X-Rays of New patients and Recalls.
- Intraoral Images.
- Consent forms filled out/Routing Slips.
- Check for History (Perio, and Sealants).
- Chart for Doctor and Hygienist.
- Phase Treatment Accordingly.
- Pit and Fissure Sealants, Polishing, Make 6 month/Recall Appointments.
- Set up and break down rooms for Hygiene.
- Clean up chair/operatory after every patient.
- Make future hygiene appointments/including Hygiene toothbrush bag any post-op
Good to have skills for Hygiene Assistants:
- Motivated/Self Starter.
Applicant must be RDA certified and have current CPR certificate. Preference
will be given to an applicant with a minimum of 1-year experience as a
dental/hygiene assistant. Our office is paperless and we use EagleSoft...