(IMMEDIATE OPENING) We are a privately owned specialty practice in Allen, TX
looking for a full time, experienced front office professional, who is motivated
and passionate about patient care.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* 2+ years Dentrix system experience
* Scheduling/Coordinate/Confirm all Patient appointments
* Patient Check in/Check out
* Primary on answering phones and checking voice/test messages
* Post/Collect payments
* Schedule new Patients referred by Doctors and other sources
* Data entry/Scanning/Check emails
* Manage consent forms for surgeries
* Monthly/End of day reports
* Marketing deliveries
* Verify insurance benefits
* Manage daily schedule
* Coordinate Hygiene/Surgeries/Post-Op appointments
We are a paperless environment utilizing Dentrix, MS Office, Outlook, Weave,
Bluenote and E-claims. We provide the highest level of quality care for all ages
and perform a wide variety of periodontal and surgical services to our Patients.
We have a strong work ethic and dedicated staff. There is no tolerance at work
involving: tardiness, frequent absence, gossip, foul language, stealing, drug
use and smoking.
We offer excellent benefits including:
* Competitive pay based on experience
* Paid Holidays and PTO eligibility
* Free dental services for immediate family
* xxxk contribution plan
* Paid CE credit courses applicable to position
Please do not contact our office. All qualified candidates will be contacted for
an interview. Thank you!